Wind Gearbox Repair Technician.
Wind Gearbox Repair Technician
$65000 - $75000 per year|
Gearbox Repair Technician
This position is responsible for performing up-tower gearbox repairs on wind turbines, including IMS and HSS bearing replacements, borescoping, pitch tube repair, and driven and non-driven generator bearing replacements and alignments.
- Diagnose and repair gearbox issues on wind turbines.
- Climb wind turbine towers to access work areas.
- Use specialized tools and equipment to perform repairs.
- Maintain accurate records of repairs and inspections.
- Work safely and efficiently in a challenging environment.
- GWO BST and ART certificates (preferred).
- Experience with Winergy, Nanjing, or ZF gearboxes.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pass background check and drug screening.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel 100%.
Additional Skills (Preferred)
- Experience with wind turbine electrical and mechanical systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb wind turbine towers.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Outdoors, at heights, in all weather conditions.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a growing industry.
- Chance to make a positive impact on the environment.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Vestas Level C Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience....
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are recruiting for experienced HV Technicians to work for an established...
IRATA Lvl 3 Composite Repair Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for IRATA Level 3 - Composite Blade Repair...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.