Cyber security engineer.
Cyber security engineer
£50000 - £75000 per year|
We are now looking for a cybersecurity engineer to join our growing team. To enjoy our culture you must be curious and ambitious, see technical problems as interesting challenges, and like sharing your knowledge. Working with us you will be working on a mix of development projects closely with your colleagues at our newly renovated office in Mölndal or at a customer site providing knowledge with a team - a wide area of opportunities is created for your personal development.
We are looking for you with:
- Experience Cyber security
- B.Sc, M.Sc, or equivalent degree in data science or computer science or similar
- Strong security background in cryptography, key management, firewall, software integrity, secure protocols, reverse engineering, pen-testing for embedded devices, and analyzing complex systems from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Proficient in programming languages such as C/C++ and Python/Bash/CAPL
- Knowledge of ISO 21434 and type approval process.
- Practical experience with preparing and managing TARA document
- Strong knowledge and experience in vehicle networks and communication protocols such as CAN, TCP/IP, IEEE 802.11x, BLE, and Bluetooth, Static/Dynamic/Interactive Code, and 3rd party analysis tools and processes.
Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge in Swedish is meritorious.
Meritorious qualities and skills:
- Hands-on experience in Cyber security applied on embedded SW/HW
- Development of requirements
- Experience in SW system design
- Experience in vehicle dynamics theory and advanced control systems
- Definition of safety requirements and safety concept
- Test & verification of security requirements
- Experience in functional safety in general and ISO 26262 in particular
- Good ability and interest in working with both technology and people
Today we work within the following areas:
- Electronics design
In addition, it is an advantage if you:
- Possess knowledge in systemization and embedded system design/architecture.
- Enjoy digging deep into details to solve technical challenges.
- Are eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with other
- Are curious about new programming languages and the development of new methods
- Enjoy working in teams
- Are driven and like to take initiatives
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Med/ Sen Python engineer (Aviation)
To Apply for this Job Click Here For one of my clients, I'm currently looking for a Medior/Senior Software Engineer...
Software Development Specialist (C++)
To Apply for this Job Click Here For one of my clients I'm currently looking for C++ Software Engineer In...
Embedded Software Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Crave innovation? Sculpt the future of metal in a global technology leader. Imagine...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.