Senior AI Engineer.
Senior AI Engineer
€60000 - €90000 per year|
AR / VR
(Senior) AI Engineer (m/f/d) - Drive Innovation in Digital Transformation
Location: Leipzig (Permanent employee, full-time)
About Us: We are a leading agency for digital transformation, dedicated to crafting tailor-made software solutions for clients across diverse sectors, including health, media, the public sector, and more. In the realm of artificial intelligence, we are at the forefront of groundbreaking projects. If you are passionate about deep and machine learning, consider yourself both a data scientist and a data engineer, and have a background in computer science and/or mathematics, then join our dynamic team. We provide an inspiring environment where you can contribute your skills, experience, and work on cutting-edge AI initiatives.
Your Role: (Senior) AI Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Tasks: As a (Senior) AI Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Development of innovative AI solutions in collaboration with a highly motivated, agile team
- Analysis and conception of data warehouse systems
- Implementation of machine learning methods and state-of-the-art approaches in deep learning, transferring findings to the team
- Assisting customers in understanding and integrating AI applications into their systems
- Providing technological advice on complex system/software architectures and taking responsibility for their conception
Your Profile: We are looking for candidates with:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics, or a comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of professional experience in data science/engineering/analytics
- At least 2 years of professional experience in professional software development
- Very good knowledge of Python, especially in algorithms & data structures
- Understanding of data architectures (SQL, NoSQL) and ETL tools
- Practical experience in backend development
- Knowledge of spoken and written German at at least C1 level
- Knowledge of spoken and written English at least B2 level
- Ability to communicate and work in a team, enjoying collaboration with agile methods
- Business empathy and joy in customer interactions
- High level of initiative, motivation, and flexibility
What We Offer You:
- Engage in exciting and varied projects for global players.
Onboarding and Working Environment:
- Comprehensive onboarding program with insight into all departments.
- High-performance working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Join multicultural teams where mutual respect is a given.
- Enjoy flexible working hours with hybrid and part-time options.
Generous Vacation and Travel Opportunities:
- Benefit from 30 days of paid vacation and the opportunity to work abroad for up to 4 weeks per year.
Modern Offices and Development Opportunities:
- Work in modern offices with community areas and well-equipped kitchens.
- Transparent communication through regular all-hands meetings, 1on1s, and annual feedback discussions.
- Collaborate with experienced developers.
- Act as a mentor from a senior level and accompany other developers to enable them to have a steep learning curve.
- Participation in conferences and (in-house) workshops.
Events & Sports Offers:
- Engage in regular company events such as summer and Christmas parties, movie nights, and newbie evenings.
- Stay fit with our bike leasing offer and use our EGYM Wellpass.
Ready to drive innovation in AI and digital transformation? Apply now! We look forward to welcoming you to our team. email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior AI Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here (Senior) AI Engineer (m/f/d) - Drive Innovation in Digital Transformation Location: Leipzig (Permanent...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Join us as a Dynamic AI Consultant - Shape the Future of Digital...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.