Operational Quality Manager.
Operational Quality Manager
A leading global logistics company and partner for life science manufacturing companies is hiring for a Operational Quality Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Operational Quality Manager, you will play a key role in leading the Quality department, ensuring adherence to set standards, and driving continuous improvement.
- Lead and optimize a team of 15 colleagues, emphasizing the importance of maintaining quality standards.
- Foster a proactive Quality department integrated into daily activities.
- Collaborate with international teams, including regular contact with our Operational Quality Manager in America.
- Provide input for Quality policies, instruct, coach, and guide employees.
- Develop and maintain procedures, regulations, and work instructions.
- Prepare management reports on performance, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs), and Complaints.
- Coordinate customer and ISO audits (ISO 9001, 13485 & 14001).
- Ensure compliance with Quality policies, guidelines, and core values.
- Optimize the Knowledge Management System (KMS), Scienta, and explore advanced systems aligning with organizational ambitions.
- HBO/WO working and thinking level, acquired through education, courses, and/or experience.
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrated supervisory and management experience in a similar Quality function.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer-focused mindset, catering to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bonus: Knowledge of ISO Certifications, MDR/FDA, and WVKL.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and intrinsically motivated to exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to translate theoretical knowledge into practical actions.
- Hands-on approach to implementing tools effectively in the organization.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more apply with your CV. You can call me on +41 41 506 29 25 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Quality Systems Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here A leading Medical Device company based in Solothurn, Switzerland is growing their Quality...
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is an esteemed global healthcare powerhouse committed to elevating patient care...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you ready to make a difference in global healthcare? Our client, a...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.