€40000 - €50000 per year|
This is an opportunity to be a python development 'match maker' and help an innovative and open-minded company improve and evolve their dating platform further.
Currently a team of 100 based around the world are utilising resources related to programming, promos, adverts, entertainment to build on the current success of their product within the classified ads sector.
This platform now active in 26 countries is making relationships more fun and rewarding, by connecting people together who may not have otherwise met in real life.
Empowering men and women to build connections by authentically expressing who they really are, and what they really want.
Actively standing up for how a whole generation chooses to live their lives and has some of the richest interactions within the dating industry by encouraging 'honest' dating
Now seeking a web python developer ready to add their own digital fingerprint to this platform and help it evolve further by entering new markets, new countries, new promos, new designs and continue this success by pushing innovation.
- Strong experience as a back-end software developer with solid back-end programming skills in Python;
- Be familiar in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Perform database schemas and reporting tools that support business processes;
- Be comfortable in data manipulation: querying large datasets with the ability to manipulate and construct the right data structures to deliver effective information for our Sales team.
Skills & Experience:
- BSc, MSc or comparable on-the-job training in computer science in information technology, computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years experience relevant practical and professional experience in a similar role;
- Deep knowledge of Python and Django,
- DevOps and/or Cloud environment. MongoDB and Neo4j knowledge will be appreciated.
- Familiar with Agile methodology and application architecture, APIs, REST services;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate with different Teams (Sales, Product, System Admin)
- Innovative and dynamic company
- Start up culture and fast paced working environment
- Wide scope of impact and chance to add your digital fingerprint onto this product as it evolves further
- Freedom to determine tech stack choices
- Hybrid working combing office and remote work
- Growing company - creating internal career progression
- Company annual award show
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus (MBO);
- Health insurance private plan;
- Training annual budget (1.000 €) to focus on your professional growth;
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Python Backend Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client in technology consulting industry has an exciting opportunity in their highly...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.