System Engineer – Battery Management.
System Engineer – Battery Management
We are looking for an experienced Senior System Engineer within the aviation industry, with direct experience with battery systems.
Within this position you will be responsible for:
- Developing algorithms and link it to work with other systems
- Debug and measure prototype hardware
- Design and test battery systems for aircrafts
- You will be supporting with the mechanical integration into the aircraft as well as working closely with the aeromechanical and flight control teams
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with battery systems
- Experience with programming embedded C as well as Matlab and Simulink
- Experience with schematic design
- Must be fluent in English
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Analog IC Design Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Analog / Mixed-Signal Engineer Job Summary The company invites qualified candidates to...
Analog Mixed Signal Layout Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here IC Layout Engineer This role is an integral part of a circuit design...
Biogas Process Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Process Engineer (BioGas Projects) Join our dynamic team at a leading global...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.