GE Commissioning Lead Travelling.
GE Commissioning Lead Travelling
I am currently seeking a skilled GE Certified Wind Commissioning Lead for my client.
- Lead and oversee timely commissioning of wind energy projects.
- Act as the main contact for commissioning activities, coordinating with internal and external teams.
- Maintain GE wind turbine certification, ensuring adherence to GE's commissioning standards.
- Build and manage a commissioning team, fostering a culture of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Conduct pre-commissioning assessments, troubleshoot technical issues, and collaborate with engineering teams.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain commissioning plans, schedules, and reports.
- GE Wind Turbine Certification is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Proven experience in GE wind turbine commissioning.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Willats
SUBMIT YOUR CV
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm partnering with an exciting Wind Energy company in Belgium who is experiencing...
Nordex Technicians (Service)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are actively recruiting for experienced Nordex Technicians to work on Service...
SGRE Main Component Exchange Technicians
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are actively recruiting for experienced SGRE Turbine Technicians to work on...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.