Software engineer experienced on C.
Software engineer experienced on C
€60000 - €70000 per year|
For one of my clients in the mobile network provider industry, I'm currently looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience on C development. My client works on sophisticated signaling solutions for mobile networks, offering cutting-edge software globally.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
- Examine system requirements and technical specs to devise software designs that meet benchmarks for performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Craft clean, efficient, and sustainable code using suitable programming languages, tools, and frameworks. Address and rectify software defects to uphold quality standards.
- Plan, create, and optimize our real-time software solution on Linux, ensuring high performance and multi-threading capabilities.
- Participate in code and design reviews, as well as unit and integration testing, ensuring software reliability and adherence to industry standards.
- BS in Computer Science or Similar.
- Several years of experience as Software developer on C (LINUX)
- Network Protocol Programming
- Kubernetes and Docker
- No SQL
WHAT IS HERE FOR YOU:
- Salary up to 70K a year
- Pension scheme and insurance
- Hybrid working
- Development opportunities
NO VISAPROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies and ready to contribute your expertise to a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Does your profile match with this company? Apply now or call me! +31203050082
You can send me your cv to:
Filippo A. Pollio - Filippo.Pollio@darwinrecruitment.com
Or send it on LinkedIn.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Filippo Pollio
SUBMIT YOUR CV
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.