My client is an esteemed global healthcare powerhouse committed to elevating patient care worldwide through groundbreaking medical advancements. Renowned for its unwavering dedication to quality and precision, this company pioneers the development and manufacturing of diverse medical devices, pharmaceutical offerings, and healthcare services.
Currently, they are searching for a Quality Manager with knowledge of GMP and ISO13485 to join them at their Lucerne site.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with quality requirements during set production, including creating and modifying sets
- Serve as the primary contact for quality requirements in B2B transactions related to sets
- Handle customer complaints regarding sets
- Conduct cause analyses, risk assessments, and define measures as part of deviation management
- Review and approve manufacturing documentation for set production
- Participate in improvement projects within production and quality management
- University degree in natural sciences (pharmacy, chemistry, biology, microbiology) or equivalent vocational training with extensive experience in quality management
- Experience in pharmaceuticals and medical devices industry, with knowledge of GMP and ISO13485 standards advantageous
- Proficiency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Proficient use of MS Office programs; SAP experience preferred
- Meticulous and systematic approach to work with self-discipline and a high sense of responsibility
- Assertiveness and keen interest in continuous process improvement
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this opportunity, simply click apply and send me your CV!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Quality Systems Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here A leading Medical Device company based in Solothurn, Switzerland is growing their Quality...
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is an esteemed global healthcare powerhouse committed to elevating patient care...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you ready to make a difference in global healthcare? Our client, a...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.