Tech Lead – Java/AWS.
Tech Lead – Java/AWS
- Lead the project team with strong technical guidance, focusing on Java and AWS solutions
- Hands-on development using Java and scale pipelines efficiently in the AWS environment
- Manage version control systems, ensuring a collaborative development process using platforms like Github or Gitlab.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, aligning technical solutions with project goals
- Offer strategic insights and recommendations for successful project delivery.
- Strong expertise in Java and AWS
- Proficient in version control systems, such as Github or Gitlab
- Proven experience in fast-paced scalability projects
Project duration: 6 to 12 months
Location: Randstad area, ideally 2x per week on-site
Start date: ASAP
If interested, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Tech Lead - Java/AWS
To Apply for this Job Click Here Key Responsibilities - Lead the project team with strong technical guidance, focusing on...
Lead Java Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Java Lead Developer (m/f/d) - Join Our Innovative Development Team! Location: Leipzig About...
Java Lead Developer Munich
To Apply for this Job Click Here Lead Java Developer (German speaking) (m/f/d) Permanent employee, full-time · Leipzig, Erfurt, Hamburg,...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.