Subsea CAD Engineer.
Subsea CAD Engineer
City of London|
Darwin have partnered with an Offshore global brand who are looking for Subsea CAD Designer on a long term contract. The ideal candidate will have experience using Autodesk inventor and relevant experience in subsea structual design.
- My client is offering an inital 6 month contract with a view to extend.
- Competitive day rate.
- Hybrid working.
- Office based in London.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Plan and sequence offshore operations: Create clear drawings and diagrams to visualize construction steps.
- Collaborate with different teams: Work with other disciplines to ensure designs are compatible and avoid clashes.
- Solve technical problems: Identify issues and contribute creative solutions.
- Manage documents: Generate, share, track, and assess official documents for approval.
If you want to find out more please apply or email me your most updated CV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Industrial Automation Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Industrial Automation Engineer We're a leading beverage company transforming ingredients into delicious beverages...
Senior Site Manager - Waste Plants
To Apply for this Job Click Here Site Manager - Waste / Boiler Location: Cologne, with willingness to travel internationally...
Process Engineer - Waste
To Apply for this Job Click Here Process Engineer - Waste We're looking for process engineers experienced in machine and...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.