Embedded Software Engineer.
Embedded Software Engineer
Crave innovation? Sculpt the future of metal in a global technology leader. Imagine your expertise fueling intelligent machines that revolutionize metalworking.
Every intricately shaped piece, every gleaming weld, bears the mark of your ingenuity.
Here, you'll join a passionate team pushing boundaries, not just building machines
This isn't just a job; it's an opportunity to:
- Be a trailblazer: Drive productivity and efficiency through next-generation technology.
- Make a global impact: Empower businesses worldwide, reshaping their industries, sustainably.
- Thrive in an innovation hub: Unleash your creativity, experiment, and make a real difference.
- Find work-life balance: Immerse yourself in stunning landscapes and a culture that values you.
- Join a supportive team: Collaborate with diverse talents, pushing boundaries together.
As a Software Engineer Embedded, you'll:
- Develop and implement cutting-edge embedded software for laser cutting machines.
- Work across teams on software design, testing, and optimization.
- Continuously improve systems, staying at the forefront of technology.
- Architect the future: Help define the software architecture for next-generation machines.
- Drive innovation: Actively participate in software reviews and shape the evolving product.
- Preventative engineer: Define sensor data and processes to detect early cutting head failures.
- Own the process: Create specs for development and testing, ensuring smooth execution.
- Be a support pillar: Provide expert 3rd level support within your domain.
- Solid technical foundation with a degree in electrical or software engineering.
- Several years of experience in your field.
- Fluent in German and/or English.
- Experience in embedded SW (Linux) or FPGA or Vision.
- Mechanical engineering industry experience a plus.
- Sub-project management experience a game-changer.
What is on offer to you:
- Creative freedom: Dive into challenging tasks and actively shape improvements.
- Supportive team: Collaborate in a friendly, helpful environment where we tackle challenges together.
- Modern workplace: Enjoy an agile, dynamic environment in a successful, growing company.
- Sustainable values: Contribute to our dedication to environmental responsibility with on-site electricity generation and e-mobility benefits.
- Interdisciplinary passion: Join a team driven to develop value-add solutions for our customers using cutting-edge technologies.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Med/ Sen Python engineer (Aviation)
To Apply for this Job Click Here For one of my clients, I'm currently looking for a Medior/Senior Software Engineer...
Software Development Specialist (C++)
To Apply for this Job Click Here For one of my clients I'm currently looking for C++ Software Engineer In...
Embedded Software Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Crave innovation? Sculpt the future of metal in a global technology leader. Imagine...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.