CHF80000 - CHF120000 per year|
Are you looking to take on the role of an Avionic Engineer?
My client is looking for a talented individual to join their team in Basel!
- Create designs for cabin-related and avionics systems
- Independently work on system designs
- Modify and test electrical/avionic systems on Transport Category Aircraft for cabin completion and modification projects.
- Collaborate with superiors to refine the design of various systems, including:
- Environmental control systems
- In-flight entertainment and cabin management systems
- Smoke detection and passenger oxygen
- Communication and computer networks
- Satellite communication, high-speed data, and satellite TV systems
- Emergency Lighting System
- Power generation, supply, and distribution systems
- Water system
- Cabin Basic Lighting System
- Galleys, seats, interior doors, window shades
Your skills and experience:
- An applicable degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a similar qualification is required.
- Aviation experience and Design Engineering experience would be advantageous.
- The minimum required experience for this role is 3 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CAD is essential.
- Good communication skills in English, and knowledge of German and/or French is advantageous.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- The ideal candidate must be a pro-active team player and work with an object-oriented approach.
- The ideal candidate should be dedicated to ensuring quality, reliability, and safety in their work.
Perks & Benefits:
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Diverse and multicultural work environment
- Focus on high-quality work
- Collaborative and supportive culture
This is an incredible opportunity for an Avionics Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Analog IC Design Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Analog / Mixed-Signal Engineer Job Summary The company invites qualified candidates to...
Analog Mixed Signal Layout Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here IC Layout Engineer This role is an integral part of a circuit design...
Biogas Process Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Process Engineer (BioGas Projects) Join our dynamic team at a leading global...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.