€45000 - €65000 per year|
Structural and Thermal
Are you a Project Manager with knowledge of space and nuclear environments?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Evaluate customer requirements based on tender specifications.
- Ensure adequate resources are available for seamless project execution.
- Create or approve consultation and bid analysis documents.
- Facilitate the organization of project kick-off meetings.
- Develop and oversee project schedules.
- Supervise design studies.
- Arrange project follow-up meetings for design verification and validation.
- Conduct functional oversight of the entire project.
- Validate work packages and deliverables.
- Facilitate acceptance processes at both the factory and customer levels for the developed equipment.
- Required training - Bac+2 to Bac +5.
- Expertise in space/nuclear environments.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD/calculation modelling tools such as CATIA V5, Creo, NASTRAN, PATRAN, ANSYS for mechanical design and development.
- Command of manufacturing, assembly, and testing processes.
- Familiarity with the ISO 9001 quality management system.
If this advertised position interests you, apply now, or get in touch via email@example.com as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Project Manager with knowledge of space and nuclear environments? Read...
System Engineer (Space Projects)
To Apply for this Job Click Here A cutting-edge Aerospace company with a specialism with lightweight, composite componentry is on...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.