IT Risk and Governance Specialist.
IT Risk and Governance Specialist
CHF130000 - CHF140000 per year|
Shape the Future of IT Security at a Leading Media Company!
Join our dynamic IT Security team as a Specialist and play a key role in the digital transformation of a prominent media organization! Contribute to a stimulating environment at the forefront of public service media.
- Lead, develop, and implement a robust IT risk management strategy.
- Guide business units in adopting and implementing vital security policies and processes.
- Drive the evolution of our security framework through impactful initiatives and testing.
- Provide expert advice on strategic projects, ensuring efficient security integration.
- Cultivate a security-conscious culture through communication, coaching, and employee awareness programs.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent with professional experience.
- Deep understanding of various IT security domains, including Risk Management, KPIs, Processes, Policies, ISMS, 3rd Party security, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, BCM, Cloud Security, and more.
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in information security and risk management.
- Exceptional communication skills in German and English, with additional languages a plus.
- Team player with a strong sense of responsibility and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What We Offer:
- A versatile and stimulating role in a dynamic media environment.
- A positive and collaborative work atmosphere.
- Flexible work arrangements, including partial home office opportunities.
- The chance to collaborate with a motivated team within our corporate units.
- Exciting challenges at the forefront of IT security, within a leading national company.
- Active involvement in operational optimization and project collaboration.
Join us on this journey!
Apply now and become part of our exciting team! We look forward to hearing from you.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Lead Network Architect
To Apply for this Job Click Here Voor onze klant, een belangrijke speler in defensie, zijn we op zoek naar...
Senior Security Architect
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are looking for a Security Architect to you shape a secure and...
To Apply for this Job Click Here IAM Specialist I am looking for a Senior IAM Specialist to join one...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.