$65000 - $100000 per year|
Market leading client of mine are looking to add some additional structural engineers to their team. They are well established in the market and has no plans of slowing down on their goal to grow grow grow!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for structural design of foundations, ancillary structures and anchorage for utility scale solar projects, substations, and transmission line infrastructure.
- Prepare or direct the structural design reports, specifications, and plans. Review and approve project submittals, RFIs, and supports field activities during construction.
- Provide professional and technical support to multiple projects. Day-to-day support and input to internal and external Project Managers.
- shallow and deep foundations, including spread footings, slab-on-grade, piles, and concrete caissons
- connection and anchorage design such as cast-in-place, post installed, welds and high-strength bolts
- steel member design, including cold-formed and hot-rolled steel sections
- reinforced and pressurised concrete design
- active construction projects, including inspections, submittals, and RFIs
- structural design for utility-scale PV solar projects
- distributed renewable energy system design
- MS Office, AutoCAD, REVIT or BIM
- EIT/FE certification.
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Craig Wood
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Industrial Automation Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Industrial Automation Engineer We're a leading beverage company transforming ingredients into delicious beverages...
DevOps Coach (NL sprekend)
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this role we can only consider candidates living in the Randstad...
Senior Site Manager - Waste Plants
To Apply for this Job Click Here Site Manager - Waste / Boiler Location: Cologne, with willingness to travel internationally...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.