Senior Quality Systems Specialist.
Senior Quality Systems Specialist
€75000 - €100000 per year|
Are you ready to become a crucial member of a dynamic team of high-performing professionals dedicated to addressing critical challenges in the health industry? We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Quality Systems Specialist at a renowned global healthcare company. Your contributions will play a pivotal role in the success of our Quality Systems team operating in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region.
As a pivotal member of our Quality Systems team, you will play a key role in shaping and enhancing our Quality Management System in the EMEA region.
- Implement, maintain, and enhance the Quality Management System in the EMEA Region.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for supplier management, conducting and overseeing supplier assessments.
- Lead internal and external audits at the site level, providing expertise and support.
- Mentor and coach junior staff members, contributing to their professional development.
- Proactively identify and implement best-in-class Quality Systems practices, driving improvement projects.
- Apply systematic problem-solving methodologies to identify, prioritize, and resolve quality issues.
- Drive awareness and compliance with standard operating procedures, work instructions, and regulations.
- Act as a leader in Quality Systems standards, advocating awareness of best industry practices.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Medical Device, Pharma, or Food industry.
- Green Belt certified (a plus) with process management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Systems.
- Familiarity with quality tools and problem-solving techniques.
- Strong analytical skills, a self-starter with a proactive mindset.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Willingness to travel as needed for business functions.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more apply with your CV. You can call me on +41 41 506 29 25 or email me on email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
To Apply for this Job Click Here Join a Medical Device company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title:...
Quality Assurance CSV Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here QA CSV Engineer - Hybrid - 12 Months Job - QA CSV Engineer...
Director QA - Drug Release
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are seeking a Director to join a leading Swiss Pharmaceutical company in...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.