Team Lead Service Desk (Dutch Speaking).
Team Lead Service Desk (Dutch Speaking)
Team Lead IT Service Desk (Dutch Speaking)
For a client of mine I am looking for a Senior IT Service Desk Specialist to join a dynamic team in Amsterdam. If you have experience handling complex requests, advising junior/medior profiles and ready for a challenging position, this role might be for you.
- Handles complex requests, questions and problems from IT users
- Seeks quick and efficient solutions, or escalates in consultation with coordinators
- Coaches/mentors junior/medior colleagues
- Records and flags shortcomings and developments, and suggests follow up actions
- Contributes to management information with the aid of systems and facilities.
- 5+ years of experience in similar role.
- Experience with team management
- Experience with TopDesk, Microsoft 365O
- Fluency in Dutch and good command of English
This role is both for permanent or Freelance candidates. If you are interested you should not hesitate to contact me immediately. I would be happy to plan a call and discuss further about this opportunity!
Stamatis Melissourgos | IT Recruitment Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Industrial Automation Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Industrial Automation Engineer We're a leading beverage company transforming ingredients into delicious beverages...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I am seeking a structural engineer with bridge/structural experience to join my clients...
DevOps Coach (NL sprekend)
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this role we can only consider candidates living in the Randstad...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.