$140000 - $170000 per year|
My client is multidisciplinary business who are looking for a Resident Engineer to join their Construction team. They are professionals who take a true hands-on approach to all aspects of construction management. From pre-construction meetings through project closeout reports, their team works closely with owners, designers, and Design-Build teams to ensure cost control and on-time project delivery. Our culture encourages our Construction Management teams to question what is possible to improve the quality of life for our clients by finding real-world solutions for our communities' most important infrastructure needs.
- Manage day-to-day construction oversight/Resident Engineering and inspection efforts on construction projects.
- Monitor Contractor performance, schedule, overall responsiveness, and effectiveness.
- Exerts influence over Contractors to maintain project goals regarding cost, schedule, quality, etc.
- Manage CM inspection staff and the delivery of daily inspection reports in accordance with clients' requirements.
- Act as liaison to design staff to respond to Contractors' RFI's and review of shop drawings.
- Provide technical review of construction plans and specifications and project changes for constructability and practicality.
- Manage office staff responsible for record keeping, general correspondence, compiling and drafting of required reports and deliverables.
- Manage the Contractor payment process and recommend appropriate adjustments as necessary to manage the Contractor.
- Responsible for overall site safety, permit condition compliance and coordination with other client(s).
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Construction; Management, Architecture, or a closely related field.
- Minimum 8-12 years of Resident Engineering/inspection experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license, CCM, or NICET IV is required.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Craig Wood
SUBMIT YOUR CV
To Apply for this Job Click Here Client type: Consultancy Start Date: ASAP Duration: Indefinite contract Driving Requirements: Valid Driving...
SAP Project Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here SAP Project Manager I am looking for SAP Project Manager. In this project,...
SAP FI/CO Manager / stream lead
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment est à la recherche d'un Manager SAP FI/CO pour gérer le...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.