Power Electronics R&D.
Power Electronics R&D
As a key member of the team, you will play a crucial role in launching a world first in propulsion system technology, into orbit. Your personal responsibility will include the design, simulation and production of DC-DC power converter from scratch for the propulsion system. Your role is vital in ensuring the flawless execution of the maiden in-orbit demonstration.
Who we are looking for:
- Understanding of the fundamentals of power electronics
- Expert in electrical power converters
- PCB design, schematic and layout experience is required
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- You should have experience in isolating, non-isolating, hard-and-soft switching topologies
- Experience in space-proof circuits for the power processing unit of a propulsion system
- Altium experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tommy Somers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Analog IC Design Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Analog / Mixed-Signal Engineer Job Summary The company invites qualified candidates to...
Analog Mixed Signal Layout Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here IC Layout Engineer This role is an integral part of a circuit design...
Biogas Process Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Process Engineer (BioGas Projects) Join our dynamic team at a leading global...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.