Freelance Proposal Manager.
Freelance Proposal Manager
€80 - €90 per day|
Darwin Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Freelance Proposals Manager to work for a renowned Renewable Energy business. This is an instrumental hire as part of their exciting growth plans for the company in the area of offshore Wind Energy.
Objective: You will be an integrated part of the core team on sales projects, with the product being service activities for offshore wind farms.
Day to Day:
- Review of tender specification to understand customer requirements
- Active participation in the project specific planning and sales process
- Calculation of costs and prices in close alignment with a long list of internal contributors
- Management and documentation of technical deviations in relation to the bid/contract
- Active participation in customer meetings and contract negotiations
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Proposal Management.
- Background of working within Renewable Energy (specifically with offshore wind farms)
Contract Length: 9 months
Rate: €80+ per hour
Location: Hybrid - multiple offices in Germany (Hamburg, Berlin)
For more information, or if you would like to apply, please provide your updated CV and contact number.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Taz Khan
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Vestas Level C Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience....
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are recruiting for experienced HV Technicians to work for an established...
IRATA Lvl 3 Composite Repair Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for IRATA Level 3 - Composite Blade Repair...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.