PRODUCT TECHNICIAN (Aerospace).
PRODUCT TECHNICIAN (Aerospace)
€30000 - €35000 per year|
For one of my clients in the Aviation/Aerospace industry, I'm currently looking for 4 PRODUCT TECHNICIANS.
Be part of an extraordinary growth journey with an opportunity presented by a leading advanced digital manufacturing company. As a technology leader in advanced composites, this company specializes in the industrialization of engineering and manufacturing durable fiber-reinforced composites for Space, Aeronautics, Transport, and Marine industries.
My agency is on the lookout for candidates who are intrigued by space and space travel, and find excitement in being part of an innovative company working with composites. The primary focus will be on the production of composite parts for the aerospace industry, demanding precision and adherence to aerospace sector standards.
After a comprehensive training period, the selected Production employee will be responsible for manufacturing carbon-fiber products. The role involves producing according to plan, crafting molds and other tooling, ensuring product quality, maintaining the working environment, working according to prescribed procedures, and prioritizing safety, health, and environmental considerations. There's also an enticing opportunity to work as a Robot/Machines Operator.
- Education: Completed mbo education at level 3 in a technical direction.
- Work Experience: 2 or more years of experience in a manufacturing company.
- Experience in composites: None, as this agency provides training to transform candidates into composite specialists!
- Language Skills: Proficiency in both spoken and written English is essential. Knowledge of the Dutch language, verbally and in writing, is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Other: Ability to independently produce according to drawings or work instructions, precision in work, proactive attitude.
My clients will provide:
- Direct employment contract.
- Salary between 30 and 35k depending on your experience.
- 32 day as annual leave
- Plus great training opportunity for this high tech sector!
Does your profile match with this company? Apply now or call me! +31203050082
You can send me your cv to:
Filippo A. Pollio - Filippo.Pollio@darwinrecruitment.com
Or send it on LinkedIn.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Filippo Pollio
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Industrial Automation Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Industrial Automation Engineer We're a leading beverage company transforming ingredients into delicious beverages...
Senior Site Manager - Waste Plants
To Apply for this Job Click Here Site Manager - Waste / Boiler Location: Cologne, with willingness to travel internationally...
Process Engineer - Waste
To Apply for this Job Click Here Process Engineer - Waste We're looking for process engineers experienced in machine and...
NORWEGIAN TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.